RESEARCH INSTRUMENTS FORMULATION SERVICES (QUESTIONNAIRE, INTERVIEW GUIDE ETC)
What comes to your mind when you read or hear the word RESEARCH INSTRUMENT?
What comes to your mind may include;
- Data collection
- Dealing with participants
- Conducting interviews
- Administering questionnaires
DEFINITION: A measurement tool that is used by researchers to collect data from participants (Robindos Research Consultancy, 2020).
- At Robindos Research Consultancy we assist our clients to formulate research instruments.
- Examples of research instruments we use include but are not limited to;
- Questionnaire which include structured and unstructured,
- Interview which can be structured and unstructured as well but has to be person- to person or through telephone.